Terms of Service
1. HABITATT SUPPLY CO. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove all or part of these Terms, including but not limited to any term, applicable fee, policy, or guideline, at any time without notice or acceptance by You. Regardless of whether Habitatt Supply Co has provided You individual notice, Your continued use of the ‘www.habitatt.co’ and 'www.facebook.com/habitatt.co' website will constitute Your acceptance of such changes. It is Your responsibility to check regularly for changes to the Terms and ensure that any contact information You provide to Habitatt Supply Co is updated and correct.
2. BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS (“Registration Process”) AND CLICKING THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON, YOU: (a) agree to be bound by these Terms and, (b) represent and warrant that, if You are an individual, You are 18 years old or older or, if you are an entity, that You are a corporation, partnership, or other legal entity duly formed (and incorporated if applicable) in good standing where required to do business with all legal authority and power to accept these Terms; (c) agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information in the Service registration form, including billing and payment-related information and other account information (all together, the “Account Information”), and agree to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND ALL THE CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN, DO NOT COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
II. SHIPPING INFORMATION
1. Shipping and handling fees, duties, and taxes are not included in the purchase price.
2. Buyer agrees to pay for any duties and taxes that may arise in the importation of the products bought on ‘www.habitatt.co’
3. Buyer agrees to pay for the door-to-door shipping costs using any methods at the discretion of HABITATT SUPPLY CO..
4. Buyer has the option to purchase additional insurance for the good purchased. These shall be added on to the purchase price and shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for claiming insurance directly with the service provider mentioned in clause 2.3, in the unlikely event that the purchased goods were lost and damaged while in transit care of the service provider.
5. Buyer absolves ‘www.habitatt.co’ of any cost, financial or otherwise, resulting from the delay or damage of the purchased items shipped via the service providers mentioned in clause number 2.3.
7. HABITATT SUPPLY CO. shall dispatch all purchased items within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment.
9. HABITATT SUPPLY CO. reserves the right to refuse shipment to any country worldwide, based on the service provider’s limitations and restrictions.
10. HABITATT SUPPLY CO. shall only deliver to confirmed and registered addresses indicated by customer during order, without exception
III. PAYMENT INFORMATION
1. All purchased items must be paid through iPay88 via credit card or bank
2. HABITATT SUPPLY CO. shall only dispatch purchased items within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment.
3. If payment is put on hold by the buyer through iPay88 for any reason whatsoever upon dispatch of the purchased items, HABITATT SUPPLY CO. will report the buyer for fraud through iPay88 and local and international government authorities.
4. Once the buyer places an order for reservation and payment through iPay88 is not made within three (3) CALENDAR days, the order shall be automatically cancelled and open for purchase for other buyers.
IV. DAMAGES & RETURNS
All sales are final. We take utmost care in the products we carry and pack for your convenience. HABITATT SUPPLY CO. shall only allow returns if the buyer reports to the service provider that the purchased items were damaged within 7 calendar days upon receipt, and the service provider finds in favor of and issues the full amount claimed, to the buyer and/or HABITATT SUPPLY CO., upon the service provider’s concluded investigation. HABITATT SUPPLY CO. shall re-ship at no cost to the buyer the same order upon the service provider’s concluded investigation, provided that the service provider finds in favor of the buyer, as previously mentioned.
V. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTRES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Should the unlikely event of a legal dispute occur, the Buyer agrees that all legal disputes shall be settled in the proper courts of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Furthermore, the Buyer agrees that HABITATT SUPPLY CO. shall only be monetarily liable to an amount not exceeding the amount paid for by the Buyer for the order disputed.